Quality and compliance start from within. Assuring the data integrity and confidentiality of your business operations and sensitive information is our utmost concern.
- Advertising Canada Standards (ACS)
- Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board (PAAB)
- PDMA compliance is through validated testing to ensure critical systems comply with federally mandated requirements
- Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) guidance regarding the scope and application of part 11 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations; Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures (21 CFR Part 11).
- ISO27001 and other software/hosting certifications
- A documented application development process that assures proper software lifecycle management, secure coding best practices, and quality assurance testing and deployment
Circulo Pharma’s web-based portal allows on-demand or real-time scheduling of inventories, paperless field audits, on-site inspections, representative closeouts, and reporting on completion and schedule changes.
With its simple, intuitive interface and navigation, the Circulo platform provides a clean status dashboard; it is easy to find the status of a task.